Is the raw data are processed in different ways to prevent the detection of individuals and institutions data privacy , where it is processed in several ways , including delete or encryption of defining data, merge the data into categories or re-encoding data .
The importance of the raw data:
The process of providing preliminary data is a very advanced step in strengthening the relationship between the central statistics organization (CSO) as a producer of raw data and users in all sectors of their being the real beneficiaries of this data.
This will allow the researchers, planners and scholars to use the preliminary data with a great flexibility to conduct studies and analyzes to derive the indicators they want and meet their own needs without the need of the central statistics organization (CSO) to be provided to them.
- Health and Social Situation Integrated Survey of the Iraqi Women in 2011
- Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2011
- Iraq Household Social- Economic Survey 2012
- Internal Trade Survey 2012
- Mobile Units Survey 2015
- Social and health status of the elderly in nursing homes for 2013
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of the Community Survey in Iraq for 2016
- Food and beverages survey in Iraq 2013